Sunday, November 18, 2012

Jap Tak Hai Jaan Movie ~


I went yesterday to VOX Cinema in Mall of Emirates (MoE), I booked the ticket online so I avoid the lines there, however I knew later that I have to go to tickets window to print the tickets! .. so online booking is only good for booking a good seats in a busy day.


I watched (Jap Tak Hai Jaan), the latest Shahrukh Khan Movie. I just want to say that my opinion might be bias as long as I really like Shahrukh Khan, I always like Shahrukh Khan's Movies! .. All the time, all the way! .. and even the coming ones, he is my No.1 Bollywood actor. 

Back to the movie! .. it is a pure love story, very nice romantic movie! .. this movie is just like a love injection in the veins! ..  I just fall in love during this movie, I love the love story so freaking much, I love the songs! The dancing.. I love the actors, I love the places, the views! the production! .. Every thing about this movie is WOW! .. Some people were commenting that it is 3 hours movie! .. long one! .. and I just say! I wish it was longer! I couldn't get enough! .. 



I just want to talk about London Views, they showed different areas around london even the underground, fishmarket! .. however the Most Amazing Part is ... where they took shots in Mountains of Kashmir! .. a places called (Srinagar, Pahalgam and Gulmarg) (Source: wikipedia). !! Amazing nature! .. Amazing places! .. I really wish wish wish that I have the chance and visit Kashmir! .. Here are some of the photos related to the places: 





Am in love! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

اللي ما عيبني ف الفيلم المشاهد خل نقول عنها "المخلة" .. وطبعاً ما كانت موجودة في الأفلام الجديمة .. والقصة كلها في الجزء الثاني .. أما الجزء الأول الأحداث فيه كانت جداً بطيئة !!! صح ؟? :p

Anonymous said...

مساء الخير

وصل بي الملل البارحة والحيرة في اختيار فيلم السهرة خاصة والزكام سيطر على جميع قدراتي الحسية والعقلية فقررت مشاهدة هذا الفيلم خاصة وإني تذكرت أنني قرأت رأيك عن الموضوع وإعجابك به فتوكلت ، وشاهدته

الإخراج ومحاولة الابتعاد عن التكرار وكثرة الرقص بلا معنى وفجأة وفي أي مكان على الأقل هذا الفيلم عندما غنى شاروخان لأنه يكسب رزقه في الغناء وهكذا

كاترينا الجميلة يكفي مشاهدة وجهها الجميل<<لكن هناك جرأة كبيرة ومناظر لم أعتد عليها في الأفلام الهندية

شخصية الفتاة الصحفية رائعة جدا وحقيقة تملك كاريزما كبيرة تلك الفتاة رغم تحفظي على العري

ما لم يعجبني هو قصة الفيلم المبنية علر تحدي وعدها الذي قطعته مع الله والجملة التي قالها شاروخان في النهاية مستفزة أنه لا رب ولا قنبلة تستطيع أخذي منك

عموما...بعدهم يتمون هنود مافي فايدة لول

قهوتن