Saturday, June 15, 2013

Memories~*

As humans, we keep thousands of memories in our brain, maybe millions! But only the memories that affect us someway goes and comes back. I've been fighting to lose a lot of memories, bad ones and good ones, some good memories that I wish I can go back to live again, and bad ones that I wish I've never get to cross them.

Today I was thinking about some memories that goes back to 2009! hits me couple of days ago with the same feelings, something happened again, and I can't help not to remember how much I used to cry, I used to whine about! I did everything to cut off the (reason) why I'm crying, why I'm sad! .. but deep down inside me I wish those memories never die! ...

In a touch of magic, I went through everything again! .. having a good memories again, even better than before, those memories made me laugh as I never did, feel beautiful and cheerful as I never did before, but as usual! there is always an END. 

There is always an END for everything, but this time rather than crying for months or years, I decide to smile on what Allah gave me! ... To smile on nice memories I had, touchy feelings I felt, and to smile on the END itself.

Sometimes we can't just say Good Bye, I fear planned goodbyes, my body shacks in pain among goodbyes, my eyes force me to cry and my lips zips the screams inside me. When Ends happens, I believe we only have two choices, either to cry and hate everything (and I tried that), or to smile and wish for a happy start (and that's what I'm planning to do).

I just feel, my pain is build up on something inside me, which never lets go of anything I believe it is mine *Smiles*. 

And btw! I can't recall when did I used photoshop before! a very bad design, just to hold on a memory :).


3 comments:

Unknown said...

soo truth .. ahh i wish how i can throw my bad memoirs:(( and keep the good ones .. but this is the life :( thanks god
and this part Influenced my feelings

Today I was thinking about some memories ETC :(

Unknown said...

and BTW i loved design ^^

lil.D said...

Mayed:
I'm sorry that I brought back for you some memories that you don't want to remember! .. it is never in our hands, especially with things we really want to let go and forget </3